Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Advantages and Disadvantages of FREE MESSAGING...

With the advancement of technology in communication, one advantage is that you can talk to a person without actually talking to the person.
I know the above line was a bit confusing, but it meant that you can simply message your friend rather than calling and talking, straining your
already overstrained 'vocal chords'. I do a lot of messaging myself, and I like it. But sometimes it gets too irritating when the message beep
of your phone keeps ringing every 10 seconds. 
And, now the latest scheme of the telecom companies is that you get to do 21000 free messages in a month on a recharge of only Rs.88. This scheme
is beneficial to me, I wouldn't lie. But at the same time its very irritating. Its like they give you 21000 Rupees to spend and you try to spend
each and every rupee, so that you can buy more and more. But is it really necessary to use all of the 21000 messages? I've a friend named SANYAM.
He's in tenth class and he messages like a machine. He sends 50 messages daily, all PJ's or Rajneekant jokes. I mean how irritating it is when
your actually trying to concentrate in your studies or when your reading a novel with full concentration and your message beep rings, and what 
you see is a RAJNEEKANT JOKE! 
These Rajneekant PJ's are getting on my nerves and I'm soon gonna rain the mobile of the person with PJ's who sends me another Rajneekant joke.
Oh Jesus...I drifted away from the topic. Sorry. Yea, so the advantages of messaging are endless, so are the disadvantages.
You can freely coverse with your friends anytime you want by calling, but when you are sitting in some serious religious ceremony and you're 
getting bored then what comes to your rescue? A. Messaging. And remember, our coaching classes would be a lot more boring if there was no messaging.
So, you got the advantages of messaging, eh?
Disadvantages are that instead of calling your mum/dad, you start messaging them too. And the BIGGEST DISADVANTAGE are the CHAIN MESSAGES.
I've ignored about a 100 chain messages which swore that I would die if I ignore it, but here I am...still ALIVE!!! Other disadvantages
include recieving messages when your head is aching like someone has hammered it with their full strength.
So, you got the disadvantages too, eh?
Blah Blah...

No comments:

Post a Comment